Q&A on Azura Map - IGN

Discussion Info

Last updated July 3, 2018 Views 0 Applies to:

You sig is completely wrong.

Compare Gears 1 to Gears 2 and Gears 3. The game has completly changed to help people who sucked with the gnasher in gears 1

Wrong, they added shooting out of the roadie run back, decreased the power of the Retro Lancer and decreased the range of the SOS. All those were to help Gnasher players.

[quote user="Lord Dirt"]http://xbox360.ign.com/articles/121/1210532p1.html[/quote]

Great, one more thing for people to complain about.

lol

Lord you're so dumb at times. Why is it that doing al those (roadie run crap, retro) help ONLY gnasher player. Why doesn't a SO player get benefit from Rero being nerfed. I don't get you sometimes. You are crying to me.

Oh and to stay on topic, this map may be good for the ALMIGHTY BOOST! Ya guys dig?

[quote user="Onyx Mark"]

Lord you're so dumb at times. Why is it that doing al those (roadie run crap, retro) help ONLY gnasher player. Why doesn't a SO player get benefit from Rero being nerfed. I don't get you sometimes. You are crying to me.

[/quote]

When does a retro lancer get into a hip fire shootout with a SOS? Never because the retro lancer guy is dead. Therefore, nerfing the Retro Lnacer helps in Gnasher hipfire contests. Epic even admitted this after the beta.

Shooting out of the roadie run only helped Gnasher players in GoW 1 and 2 but they took it away in a TU. Gnasher players cried so they added it back in 3. Yes it does help the SOS players but it was added for the Gnasher players.

SOS was nerfed to help Gnasher players as it doesn't help rifle players at all as their guns are ineffective at such a close range.

Man, you said you could do math in one thread but I guess you logic just isn't there to understand this, lol.

You can shoot out of rodie run?  When did that happen?

Back on topic, I look the new horde additions.

I love Sandbar, and this looks similar to that. I think I'm gonna like this map.