Q&A! lets help each other discover the features

No whiners on here please, if you dont like the game then refrain from trolling and go elsewhere!

Last night i found my first bot in this game, im guessing its the explosives bot you can unlock at some point but the weird thing is that it was setting the charge at A! i didnt believe it at first so i diffused only to watch it drive back up to it and set the fuse! Is this meant to be able to happen? if so its pretty cool and one really sneaky way of doing it.

Also is there a list of what weapons and extras you unlock at which stage? Or at least in what order (ie **** class first unlock is X, second is X and rank 15 you unlock X). I cant access the battlelog although i have an EA account :S

Ask your questions and hopefully some more experienced forum members can help you out!

Discussion Info

Last updated July 3, 2018 Views 0 Applies to:

Oh, Hi Sweetie...didnt know you were playing...havent seen you on there and I've been whoring.

You need to get your Battlelog shizzle in order as it's all laid out ; weapon unlocks, progression, stats etc - quite impressive.

Bomb Robot is DOPE btw....didnt know you could set charges but you can use it to scout areas from bushes.

I'll keep an eye out for you.

Jula you legend! I still have you on my FL i think, i'll definately keep an eye out for you. Yeah im trying to set up the battlelog but there is a glitch in the matrix. Thats why im scouting for info from others to find out what classes unlock what! At the moment im rocking Recon with a silenced UMP, T-UGS and radio beacon - as the attacking team we rarely lose because of this setup.

The "bot", we have been calling WALL-Y, LOL. One of my friends uses it all the time to arm and disarm the MComs. Hes a pretty high level, but I am unsure when its unlocked. It is effective and I think most people never even notice it. Lots of the time if it is destroyed, Ill supply him with ammo boxes and he gets new "bots".

[quote user="UneasyJmitchell"]

The "bot", we have been calling WALL-Y, LOL. One of my friends uses it all the time to arm and disarm the MComs. Hes a pretty high level, but I am unsure when its unlocked. It is effective and I think most people never even notice it. Lots of the time if it is destroyed, Ill supply him with ammo boxes and he gets new "bots".

[/quote]

I can help out with the question, I got my account linked on Battlelog. The EOD Bot is unlocked after you reach a score of 72,000 with the Enigeer.

All kit unlocks. They don't have all the full primary rank unlocks though. It goes PP-2000, UMP-45, PWD-R, P-90, AS VAL for PDW's. 870, M101, Saiga, DAO 12, and then USAS.

-

I don't remember the handgun unlocks but the .44 Magnum is unlocked later on and then the unsilenced Glock 18. Those two are my favorites. Unfortunately, the Scoped .44 doesn't actually unlock at Major like it says.

Also, I will answer the example question too. Most of the weapons follow the same attachment unlock pattern as the M4A1. I am doing this one since that is the weapon I have the most kills with. Also, the number in the first section after each weapon is the score you have to reach with that class.

Assault Class Weapon Unlocks - 

Defib Unit 7000  

M416  20,000  

M320  41,000 

AEK-971  72,000  

F2000  113,000  

M26 MASS  166,000 

AN-94  232,000   

G3A3  ???  Battlelog has two different score totals for this weapon  

KH2002   ???   Same as above but with three different totals

Now here is the attachment unlocks for the M4A1, with the totals kills required for each attachment. 

RDS - 10  

Laser Sight - 20  

Foregrip - 30 

Tactical Light - 40 

Holographic - 50 

Suppressor - 60 

ACOG(4X) - 70 

Heavy Barrel - 80 

Bipod - 90 

IRNV(1X) - 100 

Rifle Scope - 125 

M145(3.4X) - 150 

Flash Supp - 175 

KOBRA(RDS) - 200 

PKA-S(HOLO) - 235 

PSO-1(4X) - 270  

PKS-07(7X) - 300 

PK-A(3.4X) - 350

And there you have the unlocks for the Assault Class and the M4A1. Most of the other weapons have the same amount of unlocks for each. They range from the UMP-45(12 attachments) to the 870MCS(20 attachments). The only difference between some weapons is the order you unlock stuff. So, pretty much everything you see here goes on any weapon in the game except the handguns and launchers.  I hope to helps some of you that cannot get into Battlelog.