Q achievement glitched.

I've met the requirements for the Nice Catch achievement in Q (beat 2.38 in one move) no less than a dozen times in the last two weeks, and it will not unlock. My in-game stats show that I've beaten the level in one move. I was on XBL the first 10 or so times that I met the requirements and other achievements unlocked straight away later that day. I have tried deleting/redownloading my account, deleting my save to start over and get to that point in the game again, meeting the requirements offline and then going online, etc. Nothing has worked. It is the last achievement I need aside from playing for 100 hours, which I'm working on and gaining progress on just fine.

What can I do? I do not want to be *** out of a completion here.

Question Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 0 Applies to:

Hello! Try this trouble shooting link,

support.xbox.com/.../troubleshoot-achievements-challenges

Hope this helps!

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.

Already done everything on that guide including some things that aren't on that guide.

Sorry this didn't help.

I have now deleted local AND cloud save. Did the requirement again. Won't unlock. There is nothing more I can do and it's more than a little frustrating. I have even emailed the developers about a crippling save bug that I believe caused this issue and got no response.

Sorry this didn't help.

You will want to refer to this for achievement issues. forums.xbox.com/.../1958241.aspx

There's troubleshooting in there for every platform, and if that doesn't work, there's a survey in Phase 3 that you will want to fill out.

Once that has been done, it's sent to the appropriate people for review and investigation. Once that is complete, you will receive an email explaining the results of that investigation. During this time, posting a new thread, filling out another survey, or contacting support is not necessary. You will want to follow these steps for ANY achievement issues that you run into in the future. Thanks for understanding! :)

Sorry this didn't help.