Pyramid Expert Challenge 12/18/13

I am having trouble solving this challenge, has anyone had success and willing to share hints?

Discussion Info

Last updated July 3, 2018 Views 4 Applies to:

My solution is as follows:-

8h/5d

Jc/2d

9d/4s

Ac/Qc

8s/5c

8d/5s

Jh/2h

6s/7s

10s/3d

Kh

7h/6d

10h/3h

9c/4c

9h/4h

Ad/Qs

Kc

Ks

10d/3c

9s/4d

Jd/2c

10c/3s

Js/2s

8c/5h

Kd

Qh/As

6h/7c.

Do you mind posting this on our Facebook page? I bet it would help everyone there too!  facebook.com/microsoftsolitaire

You must be looking at a different version of the game than what I have.  Your solution doesn't work.  Try again, maybe you left out some steps.

Helen, I don't think that would be a good idea as the above solution doesn't work on this game.

WealthyCube38 and Helen,

CombinedPlague2's solution works with two additions:

8h/5d

Jc/2d

9d/4s

Ac/Qc

6c/7d

8s/5c

8d/5s

Qd/Ah

Jh/2h

6s/7s

10s/3d

Kh

7h/6d

10h/3h

9c/4c

9h/4h

Ad/Qs

Kc

Ks

10d/3c

9s/4d

Jd/2c

10c/3s

Js/2s

8c/5h

Kd

Qh/As

6h/7c.

CombinedPlague2 and Helen:  I hope I didn't offend anyone but I posted this solution on Facebook with my changes giving credit to CombinedPlague2.  I had already solved the Challenge but worked through it again using CombinedPlague2's solution and found two missing steps.  Regards

Sorry about that!  We all make mistakes! I did do those 2 highlighted moves as well.

Thanks so much for the help!

Thanks for the correction.  I solved it by a tedious process of laying out real cards, writing down all the moves, changing some, figuring out what the last 5 cards needed to be and - voila - it finally worked out.  Oh so proud to be an expert!  But I don't think I could write out exactly what I did as I didn't track the suits.  Thanks for listening.

p.s.  Can someone tell me what to do with the coins I earn, if anything?  That is, what good are they, how can I use them?