Pwn4Sale Hacked lost all my Ms points :(

Dear Xbox support.

Yesterday i was playing on my xbox in call of duty black ops and then i logged out later that night.. And then the next day i wake up and was going to play some xbox right away and then it said that my account infomation was invalid and that was pretty wierd and then i just recover my account and play some xbox again whitout noticing my Microsoft points. But now i just noticed it and i was on 3400 Ms points yesterday and now im only at 520 Ms points :( Was going to wait for the next black ops map pack and then someone just hack me but how come someone could my account info? I have never told anyone it. But then i go to "Manage account" on my xbox to see what the "Hacker" bought and it was and it is - "Logo & city pack Saints row" - "Gta: The ballad of *** tony" Which i allready have in my games collection :( - and "Toy soldiers: Cold War" 

Please help me and do somthing about this and im going to change my password right away now :(

Question Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 4 Applies to:

If you believe this happened while the account was outside of your control then you need to contact support by phone and have them open an Unauthorsed Access case.

Here is where you will find your local support line http://support.xbox.com/pages/call-us.aspx 

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.

When you associate yourself with modding communities you leave yourself more suseptable to compromise. Contact support by phone and have them start an Unauthorized Access Investigation.

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.