PvP is so broken in this Blasted Game RaGE VeNT

just saying they should honestly really look into all the lag issues that people get do to these so called "servers" the game uses and do a major overhaul cuase honestly i think the game would play better on a Windows ME OS then what they run on right now and if anyone knows what Windows ME was (Millenium Edition) or in simple terms worse OS ever produced it could run anything that was better then DOS format but whatever

now to all wondering why i write this statement it is becuase of the fact when you cant succuessfull run a PvP game like it should run then obviously something is up i mean take one match i had played recently 

had the guy locked on 1 v 1 no help on either side 

the guys halbred touched my shield and he gets a backstab me i mean really

or another thing who has noticed that apprently all ranged spells and miracles have apprently a shockwave effect by this i mean another time i had recently 

sorcerer vs my character

the other guy spams soul arrow and/or soul spear and apprently it hits the ground and i take invisable damage i mean honestly

my character                                                                                                                             Landing area of spell

x                                                                                                                                                                      x

(give or take a bit)

i mean really i knew sorcerey was OP but really when there is so much lag a spell doesnt have to hit you for you to take damage then something is really wrong

Discussion Info

Last updated July 3, 2018 Views 7 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

(Sorry meant it to be more like this one but damn posts being one shot or nothing)

just saying they should honestly really look into all the lag issues that people get do to these so called "servers" the game uses and do a major overhaul cuase honestly i think the game would play better on a Windows ME OS then what they run on right now and if anyone knows what Windows ME was (Millenium Edition) or in simple terms worse OS ever produced it could run anything that was better then DOS format but whatever

now to all wondering why i write this statement it is becuase of the fact when you cant succuessfull run a PvP game like it should run then obviously something is up i mean take one match i had played recently

had the guy locked on 1 v 1 no help on either side

the guys halbred touched my shield and he gets a backstab me i mean really

or another thing who has noticed that apprently all ranged spells and miracles have apprently a shockwave effect by this i mean another time i had recently

sorcerer vs my character

the other guy spams soul arrow and/or soul spear and apprently it hits the ground and i take invisable damage i mean honestly

my character                                                                                                              Landing area of spell

x                                                                                                                                             x

(give or take a bit)

i mean really i knew sorcerey was OP but really when there is so much lag a spell doesnt have to hit you for you to take damage then something is really wrong

And whatever one of the companys that produced this game that was in charge of Multiplayer whatever they needed to play-test the game obviously more then they did because the fact it proves they didn't play test it after release date at all to see how the servers could handle it after multiple connections where playing i say that whichever of them that did such terrible job on the PvP/Co-op aspect of the game should feel ashamed becuase honestly the only other company that did worst then this was Trey-arch (all COD Black ops players know what i mean) and really im not dissing the game the game,story, combat all that for the game are amazing its just the Multiplayer aspect needs serious attention

now many may wonder Trey-arch? it was one of the worst company's to choose to make a multi-player aspect for any game let alone a COD game and honestly the Multi-player aspect of this game beats Trey-arch Hands down which is actually hard for me to say because honestly after playing black ops i never thought any company could ever beat how bad they did and unfathomably we found a winner here

Now honestly i have a feeling that i will get responses saying if you cant play multiplayer you shouldnt play the game or stuff like that and i respect all criticism but honestly i wrote this so i didn't take my Dark Souls Disc and snap it in half so honestly if i will receive negative responses to what i have said here please please either keep it to yourself or hit me up on live message i don't wanna see stuff on this post

Thank you all for reading and i bid all you adue

Now I didn't read your epic wall of text, but you do realize that there are no dedicated servers right? The lag depends on your connection and the person you're interacting with.

Same for call of duty, treyarch didn't do a bad job, it was just the theater mode that created lag. Personally I'm able to play Dark Souls fine with not too much lag.

I never had lag when I played DS. I have had some epic battles too. Overall I was 36-5 against 1 person.

E-A-G-L-E-S EAGLES!

well then you guys are lucky and dont get hardcore lag like i get cuase when im facing someone and next thing i know im getting a halbred through my chest from behind there is no way PvP isnt broken

Where do you live? If you live in a place where not alot of people live ( or live far apart from each other ), or just not alot of people play games, you're likely to get matched up with people who live further away, and so there's more lag. The thing is though, if you get invaded, you should have the connection advantage...

I have had some fun batles today,and having a blast trolling the forest hunters with the chameleon spell lol. Its fun playing hiding go seek with 3 idiots trying to find me,then sending me so much hate mail lol.

I meant battles.

^^ I didn't realize you could use the chameleon spell in PVP, I thought I'd still show up kind of red and they'd be able to tell.  Nice to know.

^^ There is a good video on Youtube where a guy uses that spell and becomes one of those blob creatures that breathe fire in Lost Izalith. He owned ppl.

E-A-G-L-E-S EAGLES!