PvP Fun

So I joined the Hunter covenant and Im enjoying it although most encounters end up being 2 vs 1, very rarely will there be 2 vs 2.

There is nothing more fun to me than stalking people using the Chameleon spell to cloak myself as a tree and slowly creep closer to them, until its the perfect time to strike.

The spell works wonders in this place because there is a lot of room to hide and fool your opponents.

Like hiding as a tree while a Darkwraith attacks a player and then when their both low on health coming in and killing them both :)

What fun stories do you have of your PvP encounters?

Discussion Info

Last updated July 3, 2018 Views 0 Applies to:

I have done that tree thing so many times. But its more fun putting a few items like really close to the cliff and snipering them with the dragon bow,and watch them fall to there doom.

You should try this out,and i had quite alot of fun doing this to randoms today after watching this youtube vid haha.

[View:http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cHWCVLwrNJI&feature=g-vrec]

Something that I did used to do to Forest Covenant players is put a bunch of items near the cliff w/ some prism stones and would wear the fog ring hiding behind a tree, waiting for them to invade. As soon as they would go to grab something near the cliff, I would knock them off the ledge with my Dragon Bow. Good times.

^Rofl nice idea

[quote user="Pyth the Bull"]

Something that I did used to do to Forest Covenant players is put a bunch of items near the cliff w/ some prism stones and would wear the fog ring hiding behind a tree, waiting for them to invade. As soon as they would go to grab something near the cliff, I would knock them off the ledge with my Dragon Bow. Good times.

[/quote]

hahahaha. 

Damn backstabbing does my head in!