Putting light on the SO is BS

Why single out this one gun, cause people cant think before they play. all the crying i been reading on here and epic forums is making me sick. a bunch of soft dudes tha will still complain. putting lights on a gun is stupid, but they will complain anyways, its not good enough. having lights on a gun makes u stand out, makes u more of a target. i guess if u whine and complain, epic will make adjustsments. just like they did with the retro.

Discussion Info

Last updated July 3, 2018 Views 4 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

*Presses favorite button and waits for TC to be flamed*

yeah but it was a beta, the point of a beta is to find bugs and glitches and to see how the game plays before release. I dont see what the problems is with putting a few lights on it. about 90% of guns and characters have lights on them. and "having lights on a gun makes you stand out", thats the point, helps people identify what you packing, Im a fan of the SO and you could always tell who had one because theyd be charging at you without shooting, trying to get close to take you out with it. But i honestly dont see the problem.

what other gun has a light on it? i wouldnt mind the light if it didnt show when it was on my back and my hammerburst in that hand. but knowing epic, it will show on ya back when its behind u and u cant even see it.

the lancer, sniper scope, boomshot, hammer of dawn. im pretty sure most of the guns have lights somewhere. its hard to stay hidden as most characters armour lights up too.

i have never noticed lights on any of those. if i did see it, wasnt bright enough to notice. if they put the same light on the SO, it wouldnt be a big deal.

id imagine thats all that would be done. it wouldn't be a bright torch/flashlight shining down the barrel. that would be too much!

if you watch the "rendezvous" trailer for gears 2 you'll see when marcus hands dom the lancer the blue lights one the gun flicker on

Cute. You have a negative K/D in every single Gears of War 2 playlist. Of-course you're in-favor of a no-skill, "GAURANTEED KILL" weapon such as the Sawed Off. Your opinion is irrelevant. Your input is invalid.

You should be happy that's all their doing to the gun. It needs more than a stupid light on it, i had no problem be able to tell if someone was using  the SO. If you didn't think the retro needed to be tweaked then your retarded.

I can't resist. Is your K/D over 9000 Vegeta?