Put your stash away?

So where does one place Items from your Inventory so they won't "disappear"? Is it safe in any Location or does one need to own a House. I'm a little weighted down already (lol that didn't take long) and I've always had a little too much of, "oh get that, oh get this".

I would really hate to have to simply drop stuff and I don't want it going somewhere if I place it away for safety/ keeping.

Discussion Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 1 Applies to:

Bump... lol just looking for a well or chest or something along those lines?

** Spoiler

If you go to whiterun and kill the first dragon. Jarl should make you thane of whiterun and you get lydia as a "sidekick" I store alot of my stuff on her

Fairly early on in the main questline you'll be allowed to buy a house in Whiterun for 5000 gold.  Stashing things anywhere outside of an owned home risks it being gone when you come back.

SPOILER

make your way to Winterhold, enroll in the college there, and they’ll provide you with a room of your own for free... this is from the xbox blog.

TJ

[quote user="STEALTH USA"]

SPOILER

make your way to Winterhold, enroll in the college there, and they’ll provide you with a room of your own for free... this is from the xbox blog.

TJ

[/quote]

Thanks, I'll try this. I just used a barrel in the first town (?) for now. I hope it's till there when I get back.