Put it out of it's misery

This is so sad.  How far this game has fallen.  I use to search for games now all you can do is quick match and get put into a match with 5 people.  They ended chrome hounds and battlefield modern combat 2 when there where still a nice community.  This community has less living than The Walking Dead.  Take this game to a veterinarian and put it down.

Discussion Info

Last updated July 3, 2018 Views 0 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

And I actually came in here to see if there were a lot of people still in the game.... guess not.  

Is the game as active as it was? No. Is it dead? Far from it. Every game of Rush I play is at least 8 V 8.

tell me how to get in one.  I have tried for 4 stright days an one game pops up and it is 3vs4.  my buddy has same problem.  It is shamefull cause in many ways I find it better than battle field 3.  

What time of day do you play? The ONLY time I have ANY issue connecting to a full match, is pretty much anytime after midnight...And I have ALWAYS had that particular problem with BC2....

At least Bad Company 1 and BF1943 had very populated servers when Bad Company 2 was in it's prime.

Sad to see such a great game just die.

One of my fav shooters ever. I never have a problem finding a game either. Im not a big online player though. As far as the single player mode well lets just say it could have been better. Way to short. However the acting and story were awesome. Just wish it wasnt so short. 7.5/10 add multi player I give it a 9/10

I think the problem is that there are too many rooms and not enough players. Handfuls of people are being tossed into servers here and there. Shutting a couple down might actually cause the remaining rooms to fill up again.

Beef may have a point.  maybe there are to many open servers.  Since holiday I have been able to get into some 6 on 6 battles.  Oh the days when there where some many full servers.  

played a game today, and it was just fine, it's going to be sometime before BC2 is taken offline like BF2MC, i would expect BC1 to be shut down before 1943 and BC2 is.

Yeah this game needs a server browser, it will help