Pure Sim-football Madden league.(4 years running) for "average" madden fans

SIM PLAYERS- I apologize for the caps I did this on my droid phone lol

THIS IS NOT A NORMAL SIM LEAGUE THAT I CREATED 4 YEARS AGO. THIS LEAGUE ISN'T FOR EVERYBODY. I CREATED THIS LEAGUE WITH MADDEN08 FOR GROWN MATURE PROFESSIONAL AVERAGE PLAYERS (LEVEL 5 ONLINE RATING AND BELOW) IT'S COMPRISED MOSTLY OF AVERAGE PLAYERS WHO PLAY MADDEN FOR THE JOY OF PURE SIM FOOTBALL AND CLOSE GAMES. OBVIOUSLY IF YOU ARE KNOWN TO.BLOW OUT PEOPLE 75-0 AND KNOW THE INS AND OUTS ON EXPLOITING THE SYSTEM THEN THIS LEAGUE WOULDN'T BE FOR YOU. I TRY YEAR IN YEAR OUT TO PIT THE SAME RATED PLAYERS ALL IN ONE LEAGUE AGAINST EACH OTHER TO KEEP GAMES CLOSE,FUN,AND INTERESTING. OBVIOUSLY IF SOMEONE PLAYS IN A LEAGUE FOR FUN AND IS GETTING KILLED EVERY GAME BY HUGE MARGINS HIS INTERESTS SURE WON'T BE IN CONTINUING HIS SEASON. SO PLEASE DON'T SIGN UP IF YOU ARE REALLY REALLY GOOD AT THIS GAME. I'LL GET COMPLAINTS LOL I CAN TAKE A LOSS BETTER THAN ANYONE BUT WHEN I PLAY AN ONLINE RANKED GAME I DON'T WANT TO GO UP AGAINST A LEVEL 25 GUY . NO ONE ENJOYS THAT TYPE OF BUTT WHOOPING.

SO ENOUGH OF THAT.. THIS IS A VERY GREAT ACTIVE LEAGUE TO JOIN. I'M AS PASSIONATE ABOUT MADDEN AS ANYONE. AND I HAVE RUN THE LEAGUE WELL IN THE.PAST AND TYPICALLY SIMMED ONE GAME A WEEK IF ANY.USUALLY EVERYONE GOT THEIR GAME IN ON TIME . AFTER 4 YEARS OF RUNNING ONLINE FRANCHISES. I HAVE FOUND WHAT WORKS AND THEY ARE AS FOLLOWS :

1- PLAYERS ARE REQUIRED TO PLAY TWO GAMES A WEEK - WE ARE MOSTLY PROFESSIONAL GUYS AFTER ALL AND HAVE FAMILIES JOBS THAT COME FIRST. FIRST GAME TAKES PLACE BETWEEN MONDAY-THURSDAY . SECOND GAME TAKES PLACE FRIDAY-SUNDAY ....IF YOU HAVE TO GET SIMMED TWICE IN A ROW ..UNLESS SOME EMERGENCY OCCURRED THEN UR NOT WELCOME TO STAY IN THE LEAGUE.

2-MUST PLAY PURE SIM FOOTBALL . IF YOUR ON THIS SITE THEN YOU KNOW WHAT THE TRUE MEANING OF THE WORD IS. PLEASE FOR THE ENJOYMENT OF ALL WHO PLAYS . ADHERE TO THIS RULE . OBVIOUSLY ABUSERS OF THIS RULE WHO WILL TRY ANYTHING GET THE WIN FOR THE SAKE OF NOT PLAYING A FAIR FUN GAME WOULDN'T BE WELCOME EITHER .

3-MUST HAVE MADDEN12 AROUND AUGUST30TH WANT TO GET FIRST GAMES DONE BY SUNDAY SEPT 4TH.

4-A LOT OF THE MEMBERS IN MY LEAGUE HAVE BEEN WITH ME FOR YEARS AND WE'VE GROWN BY WORD OF MOUTH. EVERYONE THAT I HAVE IN MY LEAGUE I TRUST THEM BECAUSE I'VE KNOWN THEM OVER THE YEARS TO PLAY FUN FAIR SIM FOOTBALL.

5- ALL I REQUIRE IS FIRST NAME AND CELL PHONE NUMBER - DON'T WORRY I'M NOT A STALKED OR CREEP THAT'S GONNA CALL YOU AT 3 AM . I FOUND THE EASIEST AND QUICKEST WAY TO GET BUSY PEOPLE TOGETHER ON THEIR CONSOLES AT THE SAME TIME IS THROUGH TEXTING. YOU WILL HAVE YOUR NEXT OPPONENTS CELL # SO YOU BOTH CAN WORK OUT A TIME TO PLAY.

6-THIS IS A BASIC NO DRAFT -NO TRADE - YOU ROLL WITH WHO YOUR TEAM HAS ON THE AUG 30TH ROSTER UPDATE . IT'S TRUE SIM WITH REAL LIFE COUNTER PARTS ROSTER.. I HAD TRADING IN THE PAST BUT YOU FIND YOU HAVE 2-3 GUYS THAT LOAD THEIR TEAM UP WITH 96+ SPEED GUYS AND IT RUINS THE EXPERIENCE FOR EVERYONE ELSE .

AGAIN THIS LEAGUE ISN'T FOR EVERYBODY AND I UNDERSTAND THAT . I JUST WANTED A PLACE WHERE AVERAGE MADDEN PLAYERS CAN COME AND ENJOY A CLOSE COMPETITIVE GAME OF MADDEN THAT WILL HOLD THEIR INTEREST EVEN IF THEY GO 0-16 ON THE SEASON .

IF I STILL HAVE YOUR ATTENTION AND YOU UNDERSTAND THE TYPE OF LEAGUE I RUN- PLEASE FEEL FREE TO  CONTACT ME THROUGH MY GAMERTAG -JFCRAMS-

Teams available..

Texans
Titans
Bengals
Browns
Chiefs
Chargers
Broncos
Giants
Saints
Falcons
Cardinals
Packers
Vikings
Lions

our website will be updated shortly...so bear with me

www.blockbusterballaz.webs.com

Blockbuster Ballaz League part of ...
www.maddensimleagues.com

Discussion Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 3 Applies to:

SAINTS GONE

falcons gone

11 teams lefts  .. looking for quality NOT quantity :)

Cardinals

Giants

Broncos

Chargers

Chiefs

Browns

Bengals

Jets

Bills

Texans

Titans

hit me up on my gamertag if interested  JFCRAMS

5 TEAMS LEFT..

Giants

Chiefs

Bengals

Bills

Browns

3 left..

BILLS

BENGALS

GIANTS

Bills and thats all :-)

ok we are full :)  please contact www.blockbusterballaz.webs.com to sign up for a reservists list :)

is there anymore team on the reservists list?

My three choices are 1) Packers      

2)Texans

3) Eagles