Purchasing Xbox One Extended Warranty online

I don't know if this is the correct place to ask this, but is anyone else having an issue trying to purchase the Extended Service Warranty for the Xbox One through myservice.xbox.com?  My Xbox One is already registered, but when I go to my devices and choose Buy ESP under my Xbox One, it asks me to register it again and when I put in my serial number it goes on to say that serial number has already been registered.  How do I get past this so I can purchase a ESP for my Xbox One?

Question Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 1 Applies to:

If you are having issues with purchasing the extended warranty online then you should contact phone support and have them assist you with it.

support.xbox.com/contact-us

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.

I've just noticed that when registering my device on my account it shows the warranty expires on the 6 Feb 2015 - a bit weird that it is set to just under 15 months and not 12 or 24 (as most electronics should be in the uk) - so am i right in thinking that if pay for the 2 year extended plan you get a full brand new replacement if your's went faulty

Sorry this didn't help.

You may or may not get a brand new replacement console. It depends on if they could fix the console you sent in for repair or not.

Sorry this didn't help.