purchasing problem

I got currency in my Microsoft account and when I try to buy something via my xbox, an error massage showing says I have problem in my account, need to check commerce.microsoft.com. and change my purchasing method something like that.

I contact the support team 3 times, first guy tried by letting me delete my account from my xbox and download it again but it didn't help, and he give me a tracking number and he said they will email you but no one contacted me, so I contact the live chat again and he said something with no sense anyhow I give him the tracking number and he checked and he said they are working on it. and I contact them again tonight and I asked why I didn't get the email or no one contact me and she said I will transfer your issue to my team and they will buy for you what you want, and I said no I want my account to work and when I asked her again why they didn't contact me she said they forget to forward your issue to the team.

tracking number : (mod edit)

regards,

Question Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 1 Applies to:

Hi there.

Speaking with the Support team is the right way to go, you have to continue proceeding with them. There is nothing we on the forums could do in this regard, and they do not monitor these forums either.

Xbox Forums moderator. Xbox MVP. r/xboxinsiders moderator. Twitter: @13mxn

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.

did you read what I said?

Sorry this didn't help.

I'm sure Maxen read your thread, but he is correct. With billing issues, support are the only ones who can help. No one on the forums have access to billing information.

Sorry this didn't help.

I did read everything you wrote. And it all seems to be a Billing issue which requires looking into your account, something which no-one on the forums is equipped to do. Phone or Chat Support, however, is equipped to do so, thus they will be your way of resolving this.

Xbox Forums moderator. Xbox MVP. r/xboxinsiders moderator. Twitter: @13mxn

Sorry this didn't help.