Purchasing NOT working.

Ok, Im very displeased at the moment, I tried MANY time tonight to purchase Microsoft points with my visa card, and everytime I tried to change the info on it, it says my card is not valid. This makes NO sense at all, being I just used it not even 30 minutes ago. Any help with this situation would be GREATLY appreciated. 

Question Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 2 Applies to:

i talked to one of the agents because its happening to me too the xbox marketplace servers are down dont be worried they are going to be up sometime tonight or tomorow morning

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.

Not sure if thats the sole reason, because I tried a different card and it worked fine. Its just the card I had on file that doesnt work

Sorry this didn't help.

In Fact I believe I will need someone to delete the card I have on file to fix the problem. Im in no rush with this situation seeing as how it is so close to xmas, but I figured out the solution to my issue. I have tried to delete the card on file, but it is associated with my 12m automatic renewal, I have tried to change that option, but "Ooops! What happened to this page?" over and over. So if it is possible I will need someone with access to my account to go ahead and delete the cards on my account. After thats done I should be able to fix the problem. Thanks

Sorry this didn't help.

No one on the forums would be able to do that for you. You can try going to the billing site (https://billing.microsoft.com) to see if you can do it there. Or you would have to call support and talk to billing.

Sorry this didn't help.

Already tried billing.micro, thats where the "Oooops.." comes in. but thnx for the idea. Merry Xmas

Sorry this didn't help.