Purchasing Game Add On Content.

Okay, so I have tried countless number of times to purchase Game Add On Content and am not getting anywhere.

I've tried to contact support, I've tried to do everything. But still nothing.

How do I purchase content on a User Account, if another User has purchased it on the same Xbox?

Everytime I try and purchase the content, which in this case is the VIP Membership and the Car Pass for Forza 5, it just tells me to install this content.

Now my previous account was banned and I have no access to that account anymore because I simply can't even log in my Xbox with that account anymore. And that was the account I used to purchase this content.

Now obviously I've had to make a new account and start again, okay so fair enough. I've gone and done that, but why is it still telling me to just install the Content because I've "already purchased" this content. 

No I haven't purchased the content on my new account, and no when I install the content anyway like its telling me to do, I don't receive any of the add on content in the game, because it's not the account I originally bought it with.

PLEASE, tell me how the hell am I supposed to BUY ADD ON's  for another User account on the same Xbox One if a previous USER ACCOUNT THAT IS BANNED originally did. 

Question Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 5 Applies to:

there are still a few problems with market place,give microsoft time to fix this issue .andas you said you have not purchesed the content on the NEW ACCOUNT so it cant REALLY be re-installed on your new account that does not have ownership of the content,as i said still a few bugs that may be why it says you can install..give xbox time to fix the marketplace and look out for updates..for instance i currently have a problem getting content for ryse..it says its unavaileble..look out for updates :) hope this helps

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.