purchasing fable 3

i have an xbox 360 pal and i am trying to purchase fable 3 from the market, but it is not available for purchase, my current account country is set to saudi arabia, i have another account (british) and when i use it to log into the market i found the game available for purchase. i am currently in saudi arabia and i couldn't find the game cd in any market, so purchasing from the online store is the only way, but some people said to me that i can't purchase anything from the british market unless i am there i am wondering if there is any solution to my problem?

Question Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 1 Applies to:

If your account region does not match your physical location, you will run into issues purchasing content. Some content, like Fable 3, is region locked. Meaning it has to be available in your region and your account region and physical location have to match in order to be able to download the game. There is no way around region issues.

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.

this is annoying. i have bought an xbox a week ago only to play kinect games & fable. i have already downloaded the demo through the british market and played it without any problem but i won't risk it buying the game.

anyway, thanks alot

Sorry this didn't help.

demos rarely have region locks that doesn't mean the same applies to full games

for the best experience with any service your account region should always reflect your actual region

Sorry this didn't help.