Purchases plus coins disappeared!

I purchased 320 minecraft coins from amazon (playing on kids fire) which appeared on my sons tablet. He bought a skin at 310 coins leaving 10 in his wallet. The next day the skin and the 10 coins change have gone. I have proof of purchase in amazon. Where did these go? Amd how do i stop it happening again? My other sons purchases have worked fine. 
Answer
Answer

Hey ZoeQX

Thank you so much for keeping us updated in regards to this matter. I believe that the reason why you keep on losing those skins is due to not being affiliated with an account.

In Minecraft, all of your purchases are affiliated with your Microsoft account. I know that you deem you son too young to have his own Microsoft account [or email in this instance] however there are many more benefits to have your own Microsoft account.

I recommend that you make a child account for your son, and add him to your Microsoft family.

You can review all the info that you need via this link. A lot of this stuff will be oriented towards the Xbox One console, but it is universal.

I encourage you to just review all these articles, as the biggest benefit will be that he will be able to hold on to all his purchases permanently as Minecraft is one of the games that does not allow you to share any DLC you purchase. This means every user will have to purchase the content that they would like to use on their account.

XBF Eladio M
Microsoft Agent
Xbox Forums Moderator
"Courage is doing what you are afraid to do. There can be no courage unless you are scared. – Eddie Rickenbacker." ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

1 person found this reply helpful

·

Was this reply helpful?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for your feedback.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback.

Question Info

Last updated August 18, 2021 Views 214 Applies to: