Purchases on live.xbox.com become pending downloads on the wrong console.

I remember a few years ago, you could see your consoles on xbox.com, and I can't seem to find this info anymore. However, the real issue is that my Gamertag must be associated with my old(er) console, because whenever I purchase content online to download, it doesn't automatically start downloading when I turn my new(er) console on. Sure, I can just select the DLC, and tell it to download to this console instead, but I would really like to know how to change the association from my older console to my newer one. The error is pretty annoying, "warning" me that the download is scheduled for a different console. Can anyone help me with this problem? Thanks!

MadSavage

Question Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 5 Applies to:

Press A to select a download in your active downloads list on the console, then choose "Download All Items"

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.

I have done this. That isn't the issue, the issue is that the download "Is pending for a different console", and I don't want that "error" to pop up anymore. thanks for the input, however.

Sorry this didn't help.

Sorry, I thought it was just the message you were getting. Did you do a license transfer when you got your console?

Sorry this didn't help.

Yes, I did, and downloaded everything that needed to be downloaded afterwards. There isn't a place on the website anymore to choose which console is your "primary"? When I bought my second 360, I remember being able to choose between the two for my WindowsLiveID. Now, there is nowhere to do this... Or, I can't find it anywhere... I know that, wherever it is, you can also Register your console serial# in the same area...

Sorry this didn't help.

Not that I'm aware of. Usually once you do the license transfer and the steps above everything should automatically download to the console you're using.

This page will take you to the registration, but I'm not sure if that will fix your issue or not - myservice.xbox.com/.../Welcome.aspx

Sorry this didn't help.