Purchase/Download Problems

Recently I purchased the Destiny 'House of Wolves' expansion on my account using the Xbox One and it worked of-course, it downloaded. But when I go to download it using the same account on Xbox360, it says I haven't bought it; therefore I have to buy it a 2nd time if I want it on this console. Is there way a this can be fixed? I am not going to go out and pay an additional $30 on something i've already bought. Destiny and 'House of Wolves' are available to all consoles so I don't see why this shouldn't work. I have done the same process before with the 'Dark Below' expansion and it worked fine. Any help is appreciated. Cheers, PrometheaocraTx

Question Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 0 Applies to:
Answer

Sorry, but if you want it on both consoles, you will have to purchase it again for the 360.

Even though some games and content are available on both consoles, they are still considered separate consoles. Some publishers do offer upgrade deals if you purchase a game on the 360 first, but not the other way around. If you look at the description in the 360 marketplace for "Dark Below" it does state that if you purchase it, it will work on both consoles. "House of Wolves" does not.

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.