Purchased picture pack not showing up?

I'm having an usual issue with gamer pictures.. for some reason the "Snow White and the Huntsman Beauty picture pack" and the "Snow White and the Huntsman Icon picture pack" are canceling each other out. I cannot have them both on my Hard Drive. If I delete one picture pack the other one shows up, and if I delete that picture pack and download the other one that one will work. But if I have them both downloaded only one will show up. It shows them both being on my Hard Drive but only one will show up in "Change Gamer Picture" :( 

Question Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 4 Applies to:

I would firstly suggest clearing your system's cache and then re-downloading both packs.. If this doesn't work, then I would suggest contacting Xbox Support directly to help you resolve this issue.

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.

Thank you for the suggestion. I tried it and unfortunately it didn't work :/ I guess I'll have to contact Customer Support.

Sorry this didn't help.

Hello Sanguine! This sounds like a quirky issue. Have you tried re-downloading your profile to see if this helps resolve the issue? You can view this support guide on how to "Download, move, or delete your Xbox LIVE profile" for a step by step! Also, have you tried using a USB configured for your Xbox 360 console to download the picture pack to? If not, and a USB is available would you mind giving that a shot. Standing by for details :)

Sorry this didn't help.