Purchased Music Videos Not Playing

So, I can pretty much confirm that 1 video I DLed was via Zune, and came up with a yellow ! anyway, while another music video I purchased was from my XBox 360 from XBox Music, but didn't show up on Zune on my PC, and also doesn't play.  Both videos have 0:00/0:00, or something like that when I try and it just stays black, nothing plays!  What am i supposed to do abpout this?  I noticed the problem on a previous XBox 360 with the 1st video,and recently upgraded to a slim, (Halo 4 LE) so I'm fairly certain the problem isn't my console(s).  Zune for PC and XBox 360 shouldn't enver been messed with in the 1st place ebcause ever since the update, I've hardly seen any noticable changes with Xbox Music/Video, just an unnecessary, inconvenient rebranding!

Question Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 0 Applies to:

Hey EvilTwin, sorry to hear you're having a bad time with this, but thanks for posting!

Let me made sure I understand what's going on: you purchased a video from Zune but it came downloaded marked as corrupt? And also you're having issues playing music videos on your computer?  What operating system are you currently running? Have you tried using the Xbox Music software?

As for the videos on the console, can you try deleting and redownloading the ones that show the "!"?  After that, if they aren't able to play, we'd love to know what exactly is the error you get.

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.

I'm on Windows 7 Ultimate 64-bit.  1 of my videos originally appeared corrupt, which i originally DLed on Zune, and was getting the ! on XBox Music.  I ended up having to repurchase it on XBox Music and it's fine now, and no longer shows up on Zune marketplace.  my 2nd video I could only find on XBox Music, it gave me the same !, and I did the same, deleted and reDLed, still got no playback reading 0:00 with an ! on it.  I don't recall if there was an error.  Regardless, I still find this a bit inconvenient because lots of my music I was able to put on my Zune (original) mp3 player, and I couldn't afford a Zune HD, and I no longer have that option now.

Sorry this didn't help.

OK, I tried just a while ago to reDL the 2nd video, still no go. I hit the guide button once it told me it was DLed, I still get 0:00, and now this new error came up:

"Media Usage Rights Playback Error: the License for this item is missing, corrupted, or doesn't belong to the current profile.  To restore the license, sign in to Xbox Live with the profile that originallydownloaded the item, then try again.  Staus code: 803c0008"

I don't see hjow iot could hbe a license issue because it was 203 weeks ago that I did a license transfer from a regular bigger XBox 360 to a Halo 4 LE XBox 360, which is the console i tried to download the 2nd video on to begin with.  Whether or not my licenses actually made it over to this currejnt console I'm not entirely sure because i haven't done 1 in so long to even recall when i had purchased and registered my last XBox 360, but i believe it should've been a bit well within the time periodfor when license transfers can be made again.

Sorry this didn't help.