Purchased Marathon Pack - Dance Central

Hello,

I recently purchased the DC-Marathon Pack online.  We have 3 Xbox consoles in the house, but only one Kinect.  I used the non-Kinect console for another game, and it downloaded the pack once I logged in.  I went online and added it to the download queue and then logged in and downloaded to the Kinect console.  My daughter logged in to the Kinect console and the pack was not in her song list.

Is this due to me accidentally logging in first on the non-Kinect console, or is this because my account purchased the pack?  We have a family account.

Anything I can do to fix this?

Question Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 2 Applies to:

It's a licensing issue. When you download content it's tied to the gamertag that purchased it as well as the console it was purchased on. Since you downloaded it on the non-Kinect console your gamertag would have to be signed on in order to use the content on any other console. The fix would be to sign into the Kinect console and do a license transfer on your account. However, it will change the licenses to all the other content you have on the other console.

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.