Purchased, Downloaded game - Corrupted, unable to play!

I recently purchased a game from the market, downloaded it to my xbox but it didn't appear in the game library, but rather as corrupted in the memory section of system settings, I tried copying it to another memory unit but it will not copy, I deleted and downloaded again 3 times but same result.

It also appears on the game details screen on xbox marketplace that this game purchase is non-refundable... so what can I do, I can neither play the game nor can I get my money back....

any solutions?

Question Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 6 Applies to:

Are there any error messages during downloads? What game is it?

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.

Are you connected to live with a wireless connection?  If so try a wired connection.  If you are on a wired connection try a connectivity test, if you get a NAT error troubleshoot that form here:

support.xbox.com/.../nat-type-strict

If that fails, can you try connecting your console to a different internet connection, maybe at a friend or relative's house?  You may also want to try disconnecting and reconnecting the hard drive (be sure the console is off first), steps on how to do that can be found here:

support.xbox.com/.../add-remove-hard-drive

If this troubleshooting fails you can contact support for any additional assitance, be sure to give them a complete list of all the troubleshooting you have already tried so they won't make you repeat any steps.

Sorry this didn't help.

Also, please go to http://speedtest.net on a computer on the same network as your console, take the test there, and post the result image back here. Thanks!

Sorry this didn't help.

@MrNightmareTM: The game is HAWX2.

@SquareFantasy: I wouldn't think it has anything to do with the HDD as I have other games downloaded before and after that are working fine - I'm on a wireless connection so I'll check if going wired fixes this

@Mister Gwyther: Speedtest gave me 4.23Mbps download speed, I have 4MB DSL here, so I guess the test result is pretty good?

I'm actually suspecting something... I purchased it in the states through the PC, but then traveled to Egypt for work where I'm currently downloading it on my xbox- should this cause a problem? I understand games are related to my profile or are they related to my physical location?, I still have a long time till I return back to the states so I hope I don't have to wait a couple of years to play the game! :)

Sorry this didn't help.

Hussam: Can you please take the test again, from a computer on the same network as the console, and post the result image? Thanks!

Sorry this didn't help.