Purchased DLC for FIFA 2012 and asking me to buy...full game??

I bought the UEFA Euro 2012 DLC for FIFA 2012 at about 1800 Microsoft Points for Account A. My dad is playing the game on his account, Account B, and after a certain point it is asking him to buy the full game?

Now I was under the assumption that this was just a DLC and not a full game, correct me if I'm wrong about this. I've searched the web and it appears that I am correct: http://www.computerandvideogames.com/344742/reviews/uefa-euro-2012-review-fifa-ditches-the-discs-and-much-of-the-content-review/

I'm wondering, is it not letting him continue because the DLC was not bought on his account and he is only playing the trial version? Should I tell him to sign into my account from now on to continue playing?

My apologies for the noob questions, I mostly play Xbox when the new HALOs/GOWs come out and not too familiar with how DLCs work...

Question Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 0 Applies to:

You can license transfer on your xbox so that the DLC works om all the accounts on your xbox.

Here is the link on how to transfer content licenses to your xbox. support.xbox.com/.../download-content

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.

Is he connected to the internet when he plays the expansion? If so, he should have access to it, if not, then the license transfer method Av Michael suggested is the way to go, if you've switched consoles.

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.