Purchased DLC - doesn't shpw up on the game

I recently purchased all 5 Fallout New Vegas DLC packs. As my 360 is not currently connected to the internet, I removed my hard drive and attached it to my brother's 360 - which is connected to the internet - to download the DLC. I used my own gamertag. I've re-attached the hard drive to my own 360. The DLC is in the hard drive's memory but when I load up New Vegas the DLC doesn't appear, as an error message appears telling me it's corrupted. So... 1) Will I need to connect my machine to the internet to play the DLC, or 2) Do I need to transfer licences from my brother's 360 to mine? I'd be surprised if that was the case since I used my hard drive and gamertag... Thanks Pete

Question Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 0 Applies to:

You will need to do a license transfer. When you download content it's tied to the gamertag that it was purchased on and the console it was purchased on. It would work on your console if your gamertag was signed into Live, but since the console license is on your brother's console it won't let you use it while offline.

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.

The simplest ways to play your expantion packs is to just play online.it makes it a lot simpler that transfering data and all that stuff.

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.