Purchased Destiny Collector's Edition Content Bundle content not present

My Xbox gamertag is AlmightySalmon5. Recently I purchased the Collector's Edition Content Bundle for Destiny for the Xbox One. This specific $60 bundle including only the Taken King content and the $20 collector's item pack is not purchasable from the Xbox store and is only available via the menu in the game itself. However, despite the fact that my billing history confirms that I was indeed charged for the content, the tile in my Games and Apps tab indicating I have the Destiny Taken King content pre-ordered is not present, and upon visiting the Xbox store it simply shows me the $39.99 price tag rather than saying I already own it. The bonus Collector's Edition Content (accessible with the current build of the game, unlike the former) is also incapable of being downloaded and has not been delivered or indicated within the game. When I use the same in game purchase link again and it informs me I already own said content and ask me if I want to download it, I am redirected to a blank "Manage" screen with no options. I also believe that since this was purchased before 9/15 it should also include the Suros Pre-Order Bonus content. I would like to receive and use my purchase as soon as possible. I was told by Bungie to contact the entity handling the transaction itself because they technically had no control over it. I have also heard that this is a known issue with Microsoft, but I would like to mention my specific case of this incident just in case. Any assistance or fixes for this in the near future would be much appreciated.

Question Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 23 Applies to:

Same story here

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.

I had same issue but found a fix hope it works for you too!

Highlight Destiny tile and press menu button go to manage game. Now pick some DLC you already have I picked the red sparrow dlc. Delete it. Don't worry you can redownload it. Wait a few seconds and all DLC that's available to download should appear on the right including the taken king stuff and the DLC you just deleted.

Hope this helps!

Sorry this didn't help.

I had same issue but found a fix hope it works for you too!

Highlight Destiny tile and press menu button go to manage game. Now pick some DLC you already have I picked the red sparrow dlc. Delete it. Don't worry you can redownload it. Wait a few seconds and all DLC that's available to download should appear on the right including the taken king stuff and the DLC you just deleted.

Hope this helps!

Sorry this didn't help.

I'm having the same problem with the broken games and apps screen when I try to install TTK and I've been searching for a fix for hours.. Microsoft help pls

Sorry this didn't help.