Purchased BFBC2, but it's not in my download history

I purchased Battlefield Bad Company 2 back in May 2010 with a 4,000 MS points card that I redeemed. I only have a 20g hard drive, I needed more room to install a game so I deleted BFBC2. When I went to my download history to download it again the game does not show up. So I went to the marketplace and now it shows that I never purchased it, it shows that it costs $40 instead of saying "download again". I called customer support and they said there's no history of that game being purchased nor does it show that I redeemed 4,000 points, it also doesn't show up on Xbox.com download history. The rep says there is nothing he can do. This is the only gamertag I've ever used so I didn't buy the game on another account. Has anyone ever had this problem and gotten it resolved?

Question Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 0 Applies to:

If the game isn't showing in your history, and the phone agent can't find a record of it on your account, my guess is that it was accidentally purchased on a different account. No matter what the case is, forum support would refer you to phone support for matters of account and billing. I'm sorry for all the hassle.

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.

It wasn't purchased on a different account. I know some other people that are having the same problems, something has to be messed up with the DRM on Microsofts  end, anyway thanks for replying.

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.