Purchased an Xbox 360-S but moving to Canada

Hello Guys,

Recently, I have purchased an Xbox 360-S from Singapore which I am currently a resident there.

I would like to know if I can use my purchased Xbox 360-S from Singapore to Canada.

And, all those games which I have purchased via Online or by buying the game CD can be used in Canada also?

Thank you for all your responses in advance.

Question Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 1 Applies to:

Your console will work in Canada, you will have to migrate your region from Singapore to Canada once you make the move however.

Concerning the digital downloads, the account migration should allow the content to work but as I understand it sometimes they do not and there's no guarantee.  This is because digital games come in specific languages--and sometimes content restrictions--based upon the country that they are bought in.

Word of warning, when you move to a different region all funds in your Microsoft account are frozen and your balance will show as zero in the new region.  This is done for legal reasons involving currency.

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.

You will probably need a new power brick as power supplies are different from country to country.

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.