Purchase of Sky Player (XBOX360) - Did not include fully detailed payment. (100Microsoft Points)

Hello,

I have spent 100 microsoft points on an item that I "thought" would entitle me to be able to watch Sky for free on the xbox which I had spent 100 microsoft points on, but I was incredibly discusted by the serices of the Xbox services. This would have happend because when I bought the item in did NOT say anything about purchasing an extra £15 packag -per month- to watch the sky films/programs, I am requesting that you would delete the Sky system or leave it as I cannot access it on my account Gamertag: Techno Spiderz, as of now I oculd have been paying Halo Reach with the other Techno's.

Yours Sincerely,

Techno

Question Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 0 Applies to:

The 100 points you spend couldn't have been for the Sky Player as the application itself is free.  You have to pay a subscription if you're either not a Sky TV subscriber or don't have Sky Multi-room or Sky Internet Unlimited.  If you have one of those you can access the features of the Sky Player free of charge.  What you get also depends on your TV subscription.

If you don't want it you can remove the app via System Settings > Hard drive.

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.

Just to pique my curiosity, what is the title of the Marketplace item you purchased for 100 Microsoft Points, that you confused for access to the Sky systems?

Sorry this didn't help.

Hi, if you'd like to delete the Sky System Application from your console you can do so yourself by going to My XBOX > System Settings > Memory > Games > Sky System > Delete. Sorry to hear that you didn't know you would need to pay monthly to actually use the service as well.

Sorry this didn't help.