Purchase of Accessories

the piece that gives power to my console has been...well R.I.P is an appropriate term....can anyone be kind enough to tell me the name of this piece and if it is an accessory and where i can purchase a new one thank u in advance


Question Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 0 Applies to:

Sounds like your power brick.  Take it to your local gaming store and you should be able to buy a new one.

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.