Purchase of 6000 points made last night that I did not make.

I woke up this morning and tried to sign into my Xbox. it then told me that my account was no longer valid or that I would have to recover my account. So I tried to recover my account and my password, that I know for a fact was correct when I entered it was correct, had been changed. So I quickly reset my password on this website and changed it but when I recovered my account and logged in I noticed that I had 160 points on my account and I knew that I had 0. So I checked my email as well and noticed that I had received an email from billing that said that I had made I purchase of 6000 points. I did not make this purchase and I couldn't find a solution on refunds for false purchases on this website so I am posting here to hopefully find a solution. In my download history I have several arcade games of which I did not purchase and a Gears of War 3 theme which I also did not purchase.

Thanks

Question Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 3 Applies to:

You will have to call support to have them help you with this situation.

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.

happend to me to but they got 6000 + another 4000 points and im *** pissed, 3 weeks for a investigation, thats *** bullshit... i got *** bills to pay.. how the *** am i supposed to buy what the *** i need to survive until i get my next pay check... this is *** microsoft we pay you *** monthly so things like this dont happen... but they happen anyway, if it takes you guys 3 weeks to get back to me im *** going to play station. this is the worst customer service ive ever delt with... im not using these *** points i dont want them i just want them taken off and refunded... is it that *** difficult???????? why does there need to be a *** 3 week investigation.... OBVIOUSLY I DIDNT *** PURCHASE IT IF I DONT *** WANT THEM SO TAKE THEM BACK GIVE ME MY MONEY SO I CAN PAY MY *** BILLS SO MY ELECTRIC DOESNT GET SHUT OFF AND THEN ILL NEVER GET MY *** MONEY BACK.

Sorry this didn't help.

@TAAPP3: Your language is completely unnecessary. Call your bank and dispute the charge. They will issue a conditional credit to your account while they also perform an investigation.

Sorry this didn't help.

The same thing happend to me you got hacked

Sorry this didn't help.