Public Service Message #1

As a friendly reminder to those of you who are somewhat new to Bad Company, I bring you public service message #1

"Vehicles are not Taxi cabs" as they are not painted yellow and black, this should be your first clue. 

please do not use the MBT and Apache so you can get to your favorite camping spot, attempt using stealth to get to your favorite camping spot instead so your teammates can blast the crap out of the objective and the guy who's trying to kinfe you.

Discussion Info

Last updated July 3, 2018 Views 6 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

Taxi Taxi,,,,,,,,,,,,,,hehehehehehehe

Actully, a good ammout of them are. Bradleys and other APCs are meant to bring troops into the objective area and give close support. Sad I never see anyone use them that way.  I get in a tank with Vsmoke and bring my squadies down there. Get right up in there, pop smoke and drive forward. Everyones got thier eyes on me, not whats hiding in the smoke. 2 guys, ready to arm the objective!

What Durbin was talking about was people who hop in a vehicle other than the ATV and drive to a spot just to camp therfore denying the helicopter or tank to players who would actually use those vehicles to kill the enemy and further the goals of their team whether it be attacking or defending.

I'm being a technical A-hole though. I understand what he means. :)

I am growing tired of these kind of posts.  My team cant play boo hooo.  I am finding that most of these complaints are by guys you bring your tickets or reforces down play running in blindly.

The quad bike functions as a taxi and so does the jet-ski.

Previously known as Win7Xbox 360

if you are tired of these kind of post, why are you reading them or responding to them? just saying...

@ lol those vehicles are meant to, tanks and helicopters are not

@ strike durbin is not the kind of player to wildly rush in and waste tickets, he is a damn good tank driver and I agree with him that it gets really annoying when some idiot grabs a tank to rush the object and ends up giving the enemy team one of our tanks

I always get players who take off in a blackhawk alone to bail out over an objective to arm it. Defenders kill the lone guy who arms, defuse and possibly get a blackhawk. Or the wookie who camps the helipad on heavy metal to take the apache and bail to get on top of a windmill.