Public Service Announcement

Just wanted to drop a quick line and let everyone know that we campers look forward to meeting all you run n gunners in the field of battle. We have been around since Call of Duty 2 and have remained vigilant through out the years. This year will be no different. So set your trash talk and anger meters on high.

On a side note, it really isn't our fault if you aren't smart enough to kill a camper. I mean seriously, we aren't moving around very much so it isn't like you don't know where we are. You have semtex, frags, flash bangs, concussion, emp, rockets, launchers, smoke, etc. and you still haven't learned how to flush us out and kill us. Sad really. After all these years we would have thought you'd learn how to do just that...

No matter what your play style is, remember it is just a game. You have fun your way, we'll have fun our way.

Three Weeks to go!

Discussion Info

Last updated July 3, 2018 Views 6 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

lolz.....

But that isnt the way the game is meant to be played. How could you even be having fun sitting in one spot killing me over and over again. Sounds pretty boring.

The only way to have fun is running around like my *ss is on fire, shooting people in the back, getting shot in the back, turning corners blindly and crying about how players like you have no skill.

Put some pants on and play like a man, or else I'll cry and call you names.

Should I report this thread for flamebaiting or should I let it slide to see the lulz that will be had...? I'm conflicted.

Lol,Troll thread.I love campers,The back of their head is like cutting through butter with my knife

Nice to see I hit a nerve. Play how you want. We all whine when we die, wether it is the gun someone is using or the tactics. The definition of fun is different for everyone. So long as we aren't cheating or boosting I say let it ride.

[quote user="Temhotabot"]

. We all whine when we die,

[/quote] that is the best description of cod players 

I think players should show up on radar when someone holds still for more than a couple seconds.  That would stop people from camping for sure!!

[quote user="a tired old guy"]

I think players should show up on radar when someone holds still for more than a couple seconds.  That would stop people from camping for sure!!

[/quote]

That already happens. Even if you have Ghost on. People still know exactly where a camper is yet they still haven't figured out how to get them. I've been playing Core Modes to finish off a few camos and challenges and it even happens there with a constant UAV on the screen. Camping happens. Either adapt or move on. Me personally I just tube, tube, tube. That makes everyone happy :)

[quote user="Temhotabot"]

[quote user="a tired old guy"]

[/quote]

That already happens. Even if you have Ghost on.:)

[/quote]

Oh ........ hmmmm ........ well, uh ...

I got it! how about something that would highlight the actual character and not just on the map.

It would make them glow .... or maybe put a big red diamond around them.

Now that would surely put a leak in their tents.

^^Target Finder.

Oh man ........

All this stuff and those low lifes still kill me.

I know what we need. We need a really high damage weapon to rush with. Something I can rush around a corner with and get a kill with one shot to his noggin without me even having to aim..