PTRS Gaming Community Recruiting.

Hello everyone. I am PTRS SAMMICH CC, and I am the Captain Commander of PTRS Gaming Community. We are a new gaming community with only about 35+ members. Which is a good and a bad  thing. Its good because there is a lot of open positions and room to grow. On the other hand sense we are newer we aren't as known.

Couple FAQS:

We are obviously recruiting, which games do you ask? 

Right at the moment we are on Halo: Reach and Call of Duty: Blackops.

What does PTRS mean?

PTRS means Power, Technique, Respect, Strength. 

Code of Conduct:

ALL PTRS MEMBERS ARE EXPECTED TO HAVE READ AND UNDERSTAND PTRS's "CODE OF CONDUCT." 

1. PTRS does not tolerate discrimination, racism, or harassment, by or towards, any member of PTRS in game lobbies, chat forums, or gaming situations of any type.

2.PTRS does not tolerate impersonating. Which means if you are caught impersonating a higher rank you will be blackmarked and or kicked out of clan.

3. Leaders within PTRS are responsible for: the organization of all squad activities.

4. All members have an "Open Door Policy" to speak with Captains and Officers on any issues or with any ideas.

5. A PTRS member takes pride in his or her membership!

6.PTRS members must maintain a professional manner and attitude during play as well as within lobby chat.

7. PTRS members are not permitted to be a part of any other gaming league unless they are within the alliance of PTRS.

8. All PTRS members must be the age of 12

9. The list of prohibited activities includes, but is not limited to: Illegal Drugs "Except Cannabis", Software and other forms of piracy, Racketeering, Money laundering,Theft, Harassment, and Acts of Treason. 

10. THE MANAGEMENT OF PTRS HAS A ZERO TOLERANCE POLICY FOR ANY MEMBER WHO VIOLATES THE PTRS CODE OF CONDUCT. MEMBERS MUST UNDERSTAND THAT THE LEADERSHIP OF PTRS IS NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR THE ACTIONS OF INDIVIDUAL MEMBERS; ALL MEMBERS ARE RESPONSIBLE FOR THEMSELVES.

Rank Structure:

Captain Commander:
The leader of the clan.

General:

Commands 3 Squads

Captains,1st Seat:

They lead one of the 13 Squads.

Lieutenant,2nd Seat, Co-Captain:

They help lead the Squads under command of the Captain.

Sergeant,3rd Seat:

Officer 

Corporal,4th Seat.

Officer

5th Seat.

6th Seat.

7th Seat.

8th Seat. 

9th Seat.

10th Seat.

Discussion Info

Last updated July 3, 2018 Views 5 Applies to:

ADD ME or send me a message. I would post website but I am not sure if it is against forum rules or not.

http://www.ptrs.tk/