PS3 Killzone [Locked]

I just got finished playing two fantastic games on the PS3 which was (Killzone 2 & 3      . And I wondered if xbox offers any titles as epic as these are?  

Discussion Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 9 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

You seem to have a few of those epic titles already played on your gamertag.

Yeah, KZ 2 and 3 are good but they're not really groundbreaking or anything.

From going through your games. Mass effect series, dragon age orgins ( don't get the sequel) Alan wake and l.a. Noir but are you talking exclusives.

I want to play Alan Wake :) is it good?

Oh my god it amazing. I'm not easily impressed either. Get it. Bit only play at night and one episode each night. You won't regret it.

Kz is a very over hyped franchise, Reach, Crysis 2 even Resistance parp all over the KZ games. All of this is of course IMHO.

[quote user="The Lord of War"]

Oh my god it amazing. I'm not easily impressed either. Get it. Bit only play at night and one episode each night. You won't regret it.

[/quote]

I don't see why people on here fall over Alan Wake so much.  Don't get me wrong, it was good, but you would think it was the second coming from the way everybody around here talks about it.

[quote user="Sprite no 5"]Kz is a very over hyped franchise, Reach, Crysis 2 even Resistance parp all over the KZ games. All of this is of course IMHO.[/quote]

Funny, that is what I think about the Halo series since Halo2.  Bungie completely ruined the gameplay, loved Halo CE and like Halo2, I gave up after purchasing Halo3.  IMHO   Have spent some time with KZ2/3, gameplay wise solid (some controller issues), not great, graphics up there with the Uncharted series as the best on the consoles.  Resistance1, not bad, Resistance 2 kind of step back but not a top franchise.  IMHO  I see nothing glaring wrong with KZ, the gameplay is not for everyone, graphics are top notch. 

I don't care for halo( the only reason it's in my games is because my son was having disk issues with disk and I was checking the disk), never played Crysis or resistance.

I don't think KZ is overly hyped. I never heard of them before I bought the ps3 killzone bundle. It does remind me of gears of war.

Killzone is average at best, focuses too much on visuals and not actual gameplay. Has one of the worst story's I have ever played too.

So can't really say it's 'epic' enough for any competition. Many great titles on both systems, but I prefer multi-platform games on me Xbox.