PS3 exclusive DLC

Do you think we'll ever get the PS3-exclusive DLC, Survivor Difficulty and extra achievements for BioShock?

BioShock® Challenge Rooms ($9.99)

Experience the intense, terrifying world of Rapture like never before with the all-new PLAYSTATION®3 exclusive Add-On Game Content featuring three unique Challenge Rooms and some very cool extras. In "A Shocking Turn of Events," rescue a trapped Little Sister in a disturbing carnival in Rapture. In "The I in Team", defeat a Big Daddy using only your wits. In "Worlds of Hurt" plow through eight rooms filled with the worst Rapture has to offer.

“The ‘I’ in Team” - RescuerRescued the Little Sister in “The ‘I’ in Team”
“The ‘I’ in Team” – ExpertRescued the Little Sister in “The ‘I’ in Team” in under 3:00
“The ‘I’ in Team” – CollectorFound all collectable Roses in “The ‘I’ in Team”
“The ‘I’ in Team” – PacifistRescued the Little Sister in “The ‘I’ in Team” without destroying any Machine Gun Turrets
“A Shocking Turn of Events” - RescuerRescued the Little Sister in “A Shocking Turn of Events”
“A Shocking Turn of Events” – ExpertThe player has rescued the Little Sister in “A Shocking Turn of Events” in under 4:00
“A Shocking Turn of Events” – CollectorFound all collectable Roses in “A Shocking Turn of Events”
“A Shocking Turn of Events” – Master ElectricianCharged up the Ferris Wheel 9 different times in “A Shocking Turn of Events”
“Worlds of Hurt” - RescuerRescued the Little Sister in “Worlds of Hurt”
“Worlds of Hurt” – ExpertRescued the Little Sister in “Worlds of Hurt” in under 15:00, on Medium or higher difficulty
“Worlds of Hurt” – CollectorFound all collectable Roses in “Worlds of Hurt”
“Worlds of Hurt” – Tough GuyRescued the Little Sister in “Worlds of Hurt” using only plasmids, tonics, the wrench, and the research camera, on Medium or higher difficulty
A Man ChoosesComplete the game on Survivor difficulty
I Chose the ImpossibleComplete the game on Survivor difficulty without using a Vita-chamber
PLATINUM TROPHYCollected all other Bioshock trophies

Discussion Info

Last updated July 3, 2018 Views 9 Applies to:

The probability that 2K releases that content is almost zero. It is been almost 3 years  since 2K released the game on the PS3 and almost 4 yrs since the game was released on the 360; plus they already released a sequel and download content for that game.

Besides I played the ps3 exclusive content on a friends´s house and it was not that great.

Nope, this content will always be exclusive to PS3 (And Platinum Trophies will always be as well.)

2K has stated they have no plans to bring the exclusive dlc to 360.

This was also asked on their forums.

I had a chance to play some of the PS3 exclusive DLC. Unless you really care about trophy hunting, you aren't missing too much.

I also thought the 360 version looked a little sharper; PS3 felt a bit "stuttery" (frame rate drops?) at times too.

I would love to see those trophies as achievements for the 360 because I wouldn't mind re-playing BioShock. It's just that great of a game.

It would have been nice to play ;(

I believe this is included in the Ultimate Rapture edition released earlier this year. You'd have to buy the whole package to get it, which includes both BioShock and BioShock 2. No new achievements as far as I know, however.

See it here

DLC is nothing special !