PS Vita Games Worth Buying?

As you know I've got an Xbox, but after playing it non-stop for the last 7 years, 5 and a half of them online, I thought it was time for a change, I have Need For Speed: Most Wanted (the lastest one).

-

Was just wondering if anyone who has a Vita too could recommend some games for me, I'm 25, so don't go saying crazy fool things like stuff made for kids.

Discussion Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 2 Applies to:

I've heard that the Assassin's Creed game on there is pretty good as a standlone title. I honestly am intruged by the Vita, but it's small library and it's uncufortable handling keeps me away.

Just about to buy Destruction Derby from the PS Store, I hate digi downloads, but yeah really looking to buy a hard copy of a game, was thinking about Street Fighter Vs. Tekken or Marvel Vs. Capcom.

And I'll be checking out AC Liberatuion when I get around to buying ACIII for the 360

Uncharted, wipeout, blazblue, metal gear hd collection, motorstorm rc, mortal kombat. Depends on what genre you like though. Some games have cross buy as well for example if you buy the Ps3 playstation all stars you get the vita version free digital download. A couple other games have that feature. Also I think Jetpack joy ride and Chronovolt are free right now on PSN store and you can play those on the vita.

You should check out Mortal Kombat on the Vita. It's a great port and feels just like playing the console version. Best Buy has it for $9.99 at the moment. They've also got some other titles on sale -- link.

Mortal Kombat and Playstation All-Stars Battle Royale are the only two Vita titles I've played so far. PS All-Star Battle Royale is a Super Smash Bros clone. If you like that style of game, you may want to check it out.

just get PSN+ and get the free games with the service imo, it already gives you uncharted golden abyss and gravity rush which have gotten huge reviews.

-

friend of mine with a vita says his favorite game is Ragnarok Oddessy, its like an RPG but you can have people join and play with you

Think I'm set on getting either Marvel Vs. Capcom and Tekken, and I'm liking the sound of Ragnarok Oddessy!

-

Not sure about Uncharted, it seems like it feels too much like Assasins Creed tbh.

that's why you get PSN+ and get the games they give. I think it's worth it now even with a vita, if you have a ps3 also there is 0 reason to not be a PSN+ member.

-

the only game my friend talks about that makes me want a vita IS Ragnarok Oddessy look at some reviews and gameplay for that.