PROSECUTING HACKERS

When is Xbox going to go after the hackers and those who openly sell hacks?  Are you aware that [link removed] openly sells these cheats and hacks. 

He even puts his PayPal account e-mail address on his site:  [email address removed]

Furthermore, he openly advertises his business across Xbox with each cheater by flashing a scrawl line each time the hacker makes a kill that contains the hacker's name and reads:

(hackername)I got modz from [gamertag removed] sub to [link removed]

And it can fill almost 1/3 of the screen making it impossible to see through.

These clowns rush out and are bullet proof (go to your World at War par of the system any evening and you will see it) and rack up massive numbers of kills.

Additionally they circumvent your system by having their scores boosted well beyond the level they should.

These hacks have invaded BlackOps as well.

Just because Xbox does not own the game you do own the system and make a lot of money on the games which makes your liability equal with the maker.

I think if Xbox would hire a 100 blockers and spend a couple of months banning boxes and not just giving them time off for bad behavior it would clean the game sites up dramatically in a very short period of time.

If Xbox would go after idiots who sell these hacks and make a public example by either criminally prosecuting them or suing them for millions in damages it would not take many well publicized cases before most of these pirates would realize the cost is too great and not offer them.

I have gotten to the point I do not intend to buy another new game until I am convinced they won't let the hackers ruin it again.   A 130 a game with add on's is just to much to waste on something I can not play. 

Right now it is like attempting to play spades without a spade in the deck.  Not much fun.

And right now I am one step from not renewing any of my Xbox accounts.  Why should I, when I can't play on line anyhow?

Question Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 1 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

I understand your anger here, but is against the forum rules to name and shame other users, regardless of what they have done.

I suggest you check out the suspension forums, many accounts are being permanently banned every day.  All complaints have to be investigated by real people, its not an automated system.

Modding on Call of Duty 4 and World at War are well known, it is up to the game publisher to fix these issues with modding by releasing patches not Microsoft.  As for Black Ops, I have not seen any significant problems with that game yet.  It is still perfectly playable.

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.

Hackers are everywhere, the xbox live enforcement team does a wonderful job but at the end of the day the modders out number em 10 to 1

Mod today banned tomorrow is there motto, i know it seems pointless but always file a complaint on a suspected mod/hacker as it does help a lot more then people think

FYI- its against the rules to post anybody personal info( email, gamertag, ect) even if they have posted it online

Sorry this didn't help.

How would you know about the line shown when a person gets a kill...other than by you having joined the game?

Anywhoo, they do their best to suspend/ban offenders, but there are many people who report people each day who are not guilty of an offence. The enforcement team has to go through these complaints to find the actual offenders. Making this process take slightly longer. Rest assured they will get looked at and investigated. If you have any proof such as screenshots/video. You can Pm a forum user with "XBLPET____" as part of their name with the evidence and they can be looked at sooner.

Sorry this didn't help.

Do not PM members of the XBLPET unless they ask you to.

From the "Forum FAQ and Rules for Posting" Announcement at this link:

forums.xbox.com/.../2262.aspx

Do not send PM's to Enforcement team members unless instructed to do so. They will not respond to your inquiries.

Sorry this didn't help.

I agree because their all morons and idots.I played with like 25 modders like about 2 or 5 min. ago!

Sorry this didn't help.

I think there are too many rules for this forum for me to keep up with and I can't even find it again -- it took me 45 minutes just to locate my post and I REALLY DON'T know how it works.

I think I will leave the forum to you younger techno-savvy people, but I thank you for your comments and pointing out some rules I did not know exist.

I can't get past the first page most times and only got here by typing in the blog title in the search box!

Sorry this didn't help.

I agree with Gimp. They should make it a bit better finding your posts.

Sorry this didn't help.

is there any point in filing complaints against cheats and listing therm as avoided as i do with everyone who hacks cheats mods but i regulary find myself in games with them after one or two rotations? i am also thinking of cancelling my xbl membership as this issue is ruining my enjoyment of the console i once called the best in the world for sewrvice and user friendliness.

Sorry this didn't help.

Gimpyolman: (this topic) spend a couple of months banning boxes and not just giving them time off for bad behavior

XBLPET Juliet: (first topic on forum 14) Up until this point when a user was found to be exploiting infections in a game they were issued a temporary cheating suspension. ... From this moment on, any user account found exploiting infections will be subject to immediate permanent suspension.

Yeah, they did what you said. But, 100 people (I doubt the XBLPET is even that large) against several million is a losing battle. Your best bet is to simply stop playing call of duty, it's really the only place on XBL full of hackers.

Sorry this didn't help.

Indeed.. why should we pay to play

Sorry this didn't help.