Before I list what I have experienced, know that I have only been playing this game for a couple days. If you noticed something that I did not list then let me know!
1. Finally they put prone in.
2. Sound quality. You can almost hear the bullets fly past you.
3. Not going to make a full comment on graphics because I have yet to see a building turn to rubble, but it is slightly better graphic wise than previous Battle Fields
4. Gun attachments. Lasers in the subway are pretty cool.
5. Screen moves when you do abrupt manuevers like hopping over a ledge or hitting the ground to prone, also when explosion are going off near you.
Can't think of any more at the moment.
1. Connecting to servers! Hopefully this won't be a big deal when the full version comes out.
2. If you are away from your controller for 4 mins(?), you get disconnected, which is fine, but when you try and join another lobby, for me, the game never stops loading/connecting.
3. The way the gun shoots basically looks like 1-3 shots were recorded and it just plays back. Same thing with every weapon. Something that I noticed in every Battle Field.
4. Invisible forcefields near some vehicles where you cannot shoot/snipe someone down the street.
5. Sometimes, when you pause then unpause the game, your screen will be stuck blue as in the same screen of the pause menu.
6. Distance able to throw grenades, maybe it's just me....
7. Very little/if any recoil on full auto at medium range with M16/M4 and possibly more guns.
Remember: If you noticed something that I did not list then let me know!