Proof of Herobrines existance!

What you are about to read is NOT a made up story. Personaly, I think herobrine is real, mainly because many unexplained things have happened in some of my worlds, like windows breaking, hearing soomeone behind me while playing alone,  hearing someone else digging when i am not digging alone, placing a torch, turning to dig, hear something behind me, turn around, torch is 5 blocks closer. These are only some of the things that have happened. my friends have also had similar experiences. Even playing multiplayer some of these things have happened, and I am not lying about this, I am legitly serious that this has happened. I'm starting to get creeped out by all of this, and yet I call myself a Herobrine hunter/ investigator.

Discussion Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 13 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

Ughh.......

Dude Really Herobrine is Fake obviously from the proof of the wiki

yeah well i believe he is real, why, just this morning i left my house that i built, closed the door, came back 2 day cycles later, door is open. explain that.

Herobrine is real!!! I saw him!!! I was scrolling through skins and there he was! He was staring right at me almost as if he was looking into my soul.

Uh, yeah, thats because he is now a skin. in fact thats the skin that i use. but im not saying ive seen him, im saying that he has done things to what ive built.

Um, someone already cleared up this whole issue with indisputable logic...

[quote user="NICCSACC666"]
if he didnt exist, nobody would be saying herobrine.
[/quote]
Thanks. 

[quote user="eX HELLSING"]

Herobrine is real!!! I saw him!!! I was scrolling through skins and there he was! He was staring right at me almost as if he was looking into my soul.

[/quote]

Wow. maybe.. Just maybe that was the freaking skin dummy

People also say vampire, werewolf, goblin, etc but yet they don't actually exist.  We've given some solid proof that herobrine doesn't exist. Where's yours that says it does?

[quote user="Conquer13"]

[quote user="eX HELLSING"]

[/quote]

Wow. maybe.. Just maybe that was the freaking skin dummy

[/quote]Looks to me like he was joking