Promotion excludes 3/4 of USA!

Offering a promotion which excludes 3/4 of the STATES is GARBAGE! It would be one thing if I could write in for a Token but seeing that I dont live in the 1 of 15 states that this promotion is going on in I CANT EVEN DO THAT! This shouldve been released over XBLIVE for EVERYONE! NOT just for a selected few which have Jack In The Boxes.OR the very least a NATIONAL CHAIN!!!!!!! Which is all over the country,

Discussion Info

Last updated July 3, 2018 Views 4 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

I have a code you can have.

can i have it? ^

NO, BOTH OF YOU CAN **** OFF!

Who cares?  It's just a weapon skin.

I don't even like Jack in The Box...

yea it's really stupid i'd like to have the skins, why of all places jack in the box?

[quote user="BloodiestToad"]

Offering a promotion which excludes 3/4 of the STATES is GARBAGE! It would be one thing if I could write in for a Token but seeing that I dont live in the 1 of 15 states that this promotion is going on in I CANT EVEN DO THAT! This shouldve been released over XBLIVE for EVERYONE! NOT just for a selected few which have Jack In The Boxes.OR the very least a NATIONAL CHAIN!!!!!!! Which is all over the country,

[/quote]

Do you understand promotions? Some one has to pay for them. McDonalds will not sponsor a M rated game as they market to kids. Burger King? Already did it and it failed. Who else? I guess Jack in the Box forked out the money and they got it. Stop crying over weapon skins. This forum is full of babies everywhere you look!!

[quote user="Lord Dirt"]

[quote user="BloodiestToad"]

[/quote]

Do you understand promotions? Some one has to pay for them. McDonalds will not sponsor a M rated game as they market to kids. Burger King? Already did it and it failed. Who else? I guess Jack in the Box forked out the money and they got it. Stop crying over weapon skins. This forum is full of babies everywhere you look!!

[/quote] dang dirt you mad bro? I don't think he was crying just pointing something out, he's not saying he'd sell the game or quit just pointing out something that on the surface doesn't make much sense. Why would you not want extra skins for free?

..its a weapon skin.. is it really that important?

Promotions that exclude 3/4 of the states and NOT being able to even send for one is utter crap.M$ should have released these as free  DLC  on LIVE not through some 2nd hand burger chain that hasnt even gone "national".Why does it always have to be about money? To exclude people just becuase theyre not from the state this chain is from is not right.M$ should HAVE PICKED a chain that was "national" NOT just in a few selectable states.