Project Spark keeps on Crashing!!!

Hello. I am very sad because I can't get on Project Spark and I have been having trouble with it for the past few days.

It does the same thing. I turn the game on, it loads the cutscene, but whenever I press A to skip it the game freezes and crashes back to the Xbox One home menu.

I try to let the cutscene load all the way through and it does. I then get sent to a "Press A to start" menu which I don't usually see, If I press A I get kicked off the game and get sent back to the Home Menu.

Recently Project Spark makers have been also saying that they are having connectivity problems and issues I can't even get Xbox Live to be connected on it but it works on other games like Rare replay.

I can play other games fine and the only one that is not working is Project Spark. I really like Project Spark so I hope I can get this working again. Apparently although project spark people say theirs is fixed now me along with a few other people still have problems with the game starting.

It was working fine a week or so ago i don't know what could have happened

I did try a power reset and turned the console off and switched it off at the powerpoint and turned it back on and left it reset for 10 seconds, etc, that did nothing.

The disc is clean and not scratched or corrupted.

I may consider uninstalling and re-installing it but I don't know if i'm going to lose any of my saved data or not including unlocked packs on Project Spark. Marketplace.

Please help me ! My Xbox One is still working and it isn't broken it works just fine, it's just the game. Is anyone else still having problems after Project Spark announced they were having connectivity issues?

Question Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 53 Applies to:

I would recommend re-installing the game. That would more than likely fix your issue. A far as game saves go, they're saved in the cloud so you won't lose any of those. If you are worrying about them though, you can move a copy of your game to an external hard drive as a backup just in case.

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.