Project: GU is recruiting free and premium ELITE members!

Hello everyone! Pride here just letting everyone know that Project: GU is growing quickly but is also still recruiting!

Here at Project: GU, we believe in friends over competition. Yes, competing is nice but if you lose friends over it, there's no point. We are here to unite gamers no matter their play style, skill set or even game that you play. Here, it doesn't matter what differences there are between us, we'll play together as a group and we're always READY to play. We are a union of gamers
and together we stand strong.

We have a new website up and running if you want to check it out, projectgu.web.com and we would love to see you in game and on site.

If you have any questions, don't hesitate to ask me either on here, on the site or on Xbox Live.

Thanks for reading!

P R ll D E!

Discussion Info

Last updated July 3, 2018 Views 1 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

Bumpin Bumpin Bumpin!

Bump, still recruiting!

two more bumps until I reset this post....

@Tyler - I'm not ALWAYS on...but yeah pretty much lols. I was up til 2 this morning playing hide and seek on the two new maps lol. As for tempting you to join GU, I'M SORRY!!!!! Granted, if you wanted to you're more than welcome to do so. ^.^ =P Also, checked out your site. Not bad. I left my comments about it in your shout box.

Bump over here.

Bump Still Recruiting!

big bumpin!

Still Recruiting!

To be fair priide is always on and usa is only 5hours behind so you will get some good gaming time. i have a clan however his clan always temps me to join.

Join them today.

SIR BUMPS A LOT!