progress

don't know what happened to the BF forums man, but these forums more than any others used to be pretty cool.....you could generally find equal parts genuine information and clowning around....often in the same sentence, made for some good laughs......anymore though its just one winy rant after another  about what other players are doing wrong (hardcore WAAAA!....snipers WAAAA! etc etc etc).... or how the developers aren't doing enough to please every single individual persons heartfelt wants and needs (scopes have glare WAAA!....I want pink laces for my boots WAAAA!)

oh well....guess this is "progress" ....anyway, carry on

Discussion Info

Last updated July 3, 2018 Views 0 Applies to:

My saying of the day is dont worry be happy.  I think all the new mebers posts are cool. More members more topics.  All Battlefield gamers have a say. I enjoy it rants worries and all.  

I say come on in, grab a beverage and have fun in the forums.  Its not a private club.  Glad to see so many new gamer tags. After all, gamers are all equal in xbox eyes untill you break the TOS or COC.  Need to rant a little go ahead.  Do not see eye to eye, lets talk. Not progress just being ourselves.

This forum is WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAYYYYY better than the official ones on EA's site. If you want to see whining and trolling, check out the official Battlefield forums. Granted, they take a lot of ideas from there, so hopefully they have a community manager check out these forums sometimes, too.

oh you got that right man...those guys over there are freaks..and the moderators on the official EA site moonlight as gestapo agents

[quote user="II PARALLAX II"]

oh you got that right man...those guys over there are freaks..and the moderators on the official EA site moonlight as gestapo agents

[/quote] Their not half as crazy as some of those guys in the BIoware forums, those Talimancers would kill if you insulted her.

@ Parallax yes they do, anytime someone post anything that the moderators on the EA forums don't like the block their post.

These forums are still good.

Previously known as Win7Xbox 360

not as cool or laid back as they used to be.....way too uptight

[quote user="II PARALLAX II"]

not as cool or laid back as they used to be.....way too uptight

[/quote]

I had quite a few of my posts deleted on the last forums. But then again it was probably the threads I was posting in. It seemed like they used to delete a lot