Profile Corrupting everyday since recent update

Hi everyone was just wondering if anyone else is having a problem with their profile corrupting everyday since the recent February update and was wondering if there's any solution to this problem thank you

Discussion Info

Last updated July 3, 2018 Views 3 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

No I'v been exp the same thing too.Sometimes when I come online I dont even understand why its corruptet.It could be I ended up freezing the night before, but normaly I can recall that sort of thing. Other times the game just Locks up on the loadingscreen so you have to dashboard, and the profile is corruptet.Im afraid I dont know of any solutions other than i'v heard/read someone talking about deleting the updates, clearing the catch,and re-DL,and install the latest update.I dont know if it Works, but for sure I still cant play DawnBreaker, and I doubt if I ever will. Sorry DICE, but you'll have to do better than a week of double exp to make up for this mess.It whould have to be in the tens of weeks if that is how you mean to settle the score LoL

it is doing it to me.every time i play i have to go to the test range and redo all my vehicle settings! its a major pain!

happens usually after or during the map dawnbreaker. If it freezes mid game usually it corrupts the save, then you have to redo all of your vehicle loadouts, my class loadouts stay the same. if it happens after a game is over usually it just reloads with out the corruption.

Hey I dont know about everyone else, but I certainly seem to have caught a real serious bug here, because I think i'v been gamesave corruptet every single time i'v come online since the latest patch#6. Nothing happened. I just vent offline, and when I came back on it was gamer profile corruptet

i deleted all the updates cleared my cache and re-downloaded the last update and that fixed the problem!!

Yep.  works almost every time.  Spread the word

Deleting all updates, downloading the most recent update, clearing cache', seems kinda stupid. EA/Dice need to fix the game. Whats wrong with just having to DL the newest updates and thats it. All this delete and re-DL every day is getting old, just saying.

Tell them to check their NAT!    lol  

but serious - when your xbox freezes up and you hard boot, you run the risk of corrupting the file system, or at very least the files being accessed when the system locked up.  those files stay corrupted and when read by the OS/game can cause other problems.  I'm sure everyone would agree that its a PITA to have to delete and reinstall, but sometimes that's just what works best.  

Many thanks to Boot61your solution appears to have worked no more profile corruption 😄 thanks again

@vib--Oh yeah, we gotta do what needs to be done to play, I was just saying Dice should have it right by now.