Problems.

I can't go positive for the life me! It's getting rediculous! They should make a gametype with slower gameplay. I'm tired of, " How long can I keep my sight on this guy" contests. Im  tired of those kinds of confrontations. The gameplay needs to be a little bit more precice, so that skill will matter.

Discussion Info

Last updated July 3, 2018 Views 0 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

You should try and play Hardcore. It seems to be a little more slow paced, because of how easily you can be killed.

thats cause your probably playing it like MW2 or Black Ops . you gotta play it different play a little more defensively(not camp) but dont just rush out there  like you would in other CODs

Um...you want a non-spray fest and a game that takes skill....so you chose MW3 over BF3? You're own fault.

Sorry about your problems. While I have not had this happen to me, I have read quite a few threads concerning this. Have you noticed a slight ridge on the edge of your disc? From what I understand alot of the discs have this defect. In any case while you may not be able to get a refund, Gamestop will replace the disc with a new one. Though from what I read you may have to replace a few of them.

wow...hpow did my post get here? Sorry fellas.

[quote user="xXGriMnEviLXx"]

wow...hpow did my post get here? Sorry fellas.

[/quote]

Lol.... thought you were messin with the guy

Best thing to do is to find a group of people that you can play the game with that is around your skill level. When they made this game they should have gone and done what Halo 3 did where it matched you up by your in game skill. Only down side to their skill match up was the good people would down rank their skill cause they did not like having to play against someone better.

I noticed that a lot of my matches were unbalanced. That could be why.

un lock dual fmgs and you too can  be a bad boy

Try playing for fun instead. I used to care about KD so much that i was hyper tensive. Now that i just play to have a good time im not.

I win some matches, I loose some matches. Sometimes i can R@pe the enemy team, other times im the one being bent over the proverbial table. As long as there is no douchbaggery im happy.