Problems with trying to buy 25% off 3 month Gold Membership

Ok so, First I tried to buy it but then It told me it cant retrieve information from Xbox live, I believe Status code was 80072746, So I looked that up and the solutions, before I tried to fix the problem, I restarted my console and tried again, this time was status code 80190864, which I read was either my bank isnt allowing me which my debit card is activated and has the money for it, or Xbox is suspicious of this, which sucks because I was just trying and trying to get this 3 month deal but now it looks like I have to wait to get the 3 month gold. Any solutions, as in if I should call Xbox and let them fix this, or will I just have to wait the 24-48 hours?

Question Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 3 Applies to:

hey there zero bru7ality,  sorry to hear about your payment issues.   wish we could force them to work but sometiimes banks put new info as defaults or maybe issue requirements for repeat purchases that xbox has no control over.   would be good to either reach out to them for more help or try a different payment method ?

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.

I would try a different payment method. I was having the same problem trying to buy Microsoft points. I tried using a mastercard and paypal and none seemed to work

Sorry this didn't help.

www.amazon.com/.../B000B9RI0K gives you a 15% discount - choose ONLINE GAME CODE for instant onscreen code delivery

Sorry this didn't help.