problems with trials evolution upload an downloading tracks

i've been trying every day to download a track an each time i seach for a track it says no tracks found, then when i try to upload a track that i made it says not using curent or correct  gamer profile, i dont get it i've been using this gamer profile for years how is it not the right gamer profile, i know almost wish i didnt get this games cause the whole reason i wanted this game was to make an download tracks, how can i fix this problem, an i tryed to redownload the gamean nothing, wasted money on a defected game what a **** off

Question Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 2 Applies to:

first thing i would do is check your network, run a test connection to be sure you can connect,  then i'd check my router to see if the firewall is blocking uploads, after that i'd then go here: redlynx.com/trials-evolution   and chat with the folks that made the game

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.

Please let me know if you have any luck sorting this problem as I have the same issue. None of my friends seem to have this problem, and like you, this was a big factor for why I bought the game - to create and download tracks. All I get is a search box, and when I search for downloadable tracks it says 'no tracks found'. I've checked my connection and re - installed the game and still no joy. Not only is this killing the game for me but it means I can not get all of the achievements :(

Sorry this didn't help.

Think I've worked it out. Go to settings in the dashboard, then privacy. Go to change the settings and customize. Work your way down the list until you get to 'Allowed' you need to make sure that you allow 'member content' This should now allow you to access the tracks when you go back in to trials evolution. Hope this helps, its been bugging me for days.

Sorry this didn't help.

what is it under for for privacy    and   for the      setting customize   i think i'm blind cant find it

Sorry this didn't help.

thank i got it to work thanks a million blood ange1 40k

Sorry this didn't help.