Problems with Saints Row 3 DLC

I recently tried to play on Saint Row 3 which I have several DLC for and when I switched on my xbox it said that there was problems with my xbox live account and it wouldn't sign me in. But after a few tries I finally signed in and started up SR3, then a message came up saying that syncing cloud storage which it has never done before then I went on my save game on SR3. When it came on I found that all my downloadable content had gone!

So I went back to the main menu and went on downloadable content. I had a look at the packs I had downloaded before and it said that they are already installed and accessible. But they still weren't appearing in game. So I re-downloaded one of the packs then went back into the game and it still wasn't there.

I think it may have something to do with iCloud. Can anyone help? 

Hey there Katiewhite,

We were experiencing a service outage the other day which may have been the culprit of this issue.

Are you still having an issue accessing your DLC?

Let us know and we'll work with you from there. 

Was this reply helpful?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for your feedback.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

Thanks for your feedback.

I went back to it the next day and downloaded the special ops pack again and when I went back to the game all of the DLC was back and I could play it. But it doesn't come up when I look in the Games and Apps bit in the xbox hard drive. Is this a problem?

Also, out of the two mission packs I have only one of them has restarted itself. Should the other have as well? They are the Genkibowl and Trouble with Clones DLC.

Thanks

Was this reply helpful?

Sorry this didn't help.

Hey there Katie,

Glad that you are able to play those DLC now.

Since you can play I don't think it's an issue that you don't see them in your storage but you may want to redownload them just to be safe.

• Also, is the one that restarted itself the one that you mentioned downloading during your first post?

Let us know and we'll go from there. 

Was this reply helpful?

Sorry this didn't help.

The first one I tried to redownload was the special ops pack. The one that restarted was the Trouble with Clones, the mission pack.

Was this reply helpful?

Sorry this didn't help.

Question Info

Last updated June 10, 2022 Views 320 Applies to: