Problems with DLC - DOA5 Ultimate - Complete Costumes

Guys, yesterday I bought Complete DOA5 Costumes, that says: "Get all 81 costumes from DOA5 in one convenient set! This set includes the following costumes: Player's Swimwear, Hotties Swimwear, Hot Getaway, Uniform, Gym Class, Cheerleader, Christmas Set Note: This costume was originally distributed for Dead or Alive 5. Please confirm you do not already own this costume before purchasing."

BUT, Momiji, Rachel and Marie Rose aren't with costumes! Well, I bought for all chars right? What can I do now? I'm from Brazil, and can't even send an email to Xbox, or receive a call. Momiji, Rachel and Marie Rose has Christmas and other costumes that are in this dlc. 

Hope to receive a answer.

Question Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 1 Applies to:

Did you downloaded the DLC Catalog? I think that might be the reason why the new DLC costumes aren't showing up your characters' roster.

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.

I downloaded a few dlc too. But when I look it did not show. But when I sign on to a different account it shows I downloaded all the catalogs and everything on my account but it refuse to show. What do I do?

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.